Monday, March 10, 2014

A bit floored by this

As of the timestamp of my posting, there is a day and a scant few hours left to vote in the New Pulp Awards.

I've been in partial hermit mode the last couple weeks. I didn't even realize I or Supernatural West had been nominated. So I haven't had a chance to say how ridiculously honored I am to have made the list of  nominees for best new writer. 

I kept staring at my name, thinking it had to be a typo. Talk about being in good company. Thank you. The Supernatural West anthology as a whole is on there in a couple places, too. Good job, Nick Ahlhelm and Metahuman Press. Big cowboy hats off to the rest of the writers: Shane Cashman, Teel James Glenn, Terry Alexander, Viktor Kowalski, and Hunter Lambright.

This awesome anthology is available on Amazon in paperback and Kindle editions.

I'd call this getting off to a good start.

No comments:

Post a Comment